MS-44 Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS-44
Course Title : Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Assignment No. : MS-44/TMA/Sem-II/2020
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MS-44 Solved Assignment 2020|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st October|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the Coordinator of your Study
Centre on or before 31st October, 2020.
1. Define investment. Describe the steps involved in the investment process. Explain the
various types of risks involved in investment.
2. Explain the logic of the Arbitrage – Pricing Theory (APT). How does it compare and
contrast with CAPM ?
3. (a) “Fundamental analysis provides an analytical framework for rational investment
decision making”. Discuss.
(b) What is technical analysis ? Explain the techniques and limitations of technical
4. What do you mean by Formula plans ? Critically examine the formula plans and
discuss their limitations.
5. Define the Efficient Market Hypothesis. What kinds of empirical evidence were
produced to reject the efficient market hypothesis ?
MS-44, MS 44, MS44