MS-45 International Financial Management
Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS-45
Course Title : International Financial Management
Assignment No. : MS-45/TMA/Sem-II/2020
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MS-45 Solved Assignment 2020|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st October|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the Coordinator of your Study
Centre on or before 31st October, 2020.
1. What are the main features of the exchange rate regime that was designed at Bretton
Woods? Discuss the different options available under the fixed exchange rate system
and floating exchange rate system.
2. Why is cost of capital important for a firm? Explain the reasons for variations in the
cost of capital across different countries.
3. What do you understand by Exchange Rate Exposures? Describe different types of
exchange rate exposures and the techniques used to manage them.
4. What is meant by Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)? What are the major stimulating
factors that spur foreign investment in a country?
5. What role does Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) play in financing of
exports from India? Discuss the various types of guarantees offered by ECGC. What
are the risks covered under Standard Policies issued by it?
MS-45, MS 45, MS45