BPSC-114 INDIAN POLITICAL THOUGHT –II Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-114
Assignment Code: BPSC-114/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BPSC-114 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 30th April|
January session: 31st October
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Trace the genesis of Modern Indian Political Thought. 20
2. Discuss Raja Rammohan Roy’s reformist efforts in education. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. Write a note on Pandita Ramabai’s contribution to feminist thought. 10
2. Discuss Swami Vivekananda’s Vies on religion. 10
3. Examine Gandhi’s concept of Swaraj. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Elaborate upon Tagore’s critique of nationalism. 6
2. What were Jawaharlal Nehru views on Socialism? Explain. 6
3. Write a note on Lohiya’s views on Socialist Democracy. 6
4. What did Iqbal have to say about modernity? Elaborate. 6
5. Examine Savarkar’s View on Nationalism.
BPSC-114, BPSC 114, BPSC114