BPSC-102 CONSTITUITONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSC-102
Assignment Code: BPSC-102/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BPSC-102 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 30th April|
January session: 31st October
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Elaborate upon Philosophical premises of the Indian Constitution. 20
2. Explain the Division of Powers between the Union and Federal Units in the
Constitution of India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. Discuss different types of emergency provisions in the Indian Constitution. 10
2. What were the recommendations of the Sarkaria Commission? Explain. 10
3. Explain the special provisions under the Fifth and Sixth Schedules of the
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Write a brief note on Balwant Rai Mehta Committee. 6
2. Discuss the special powers and functions of the Rajya Sabha. 6
3. What are the powers of the Speaker of the Lok Sabha? 6
4. What is the procedure for removing a judge of the Supreme Court? 6
5. What are the qualifications for a member of the Indian Parliament?
BPSC-102, BPSC 102, BPSC102
There are no reviews yet.