BPSC-102 CONSTITUITONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BPSC -102: CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSC-102
Assignment Code: BPSC-102/ASST/TMA/2021-22
|Title Name||BPSC-102 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2021 – January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 3th April|
January session: 31st October
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the philosophical foundations of the Constitution of India. 20
2. Explain the significance of Directive Principles of State Policy in the
accomplishment of social justice goals of India? 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the Doctrine of Basic Structure 10
4. Explain the special powers of Rajya sabha. 10
5. Explain the concept of Collective Responsibility in the Cabinet System. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What is the Concurrent List? 6
7. Write a brief note on Sarkaria Commission. 6
8. What is the Advisory Jurisdiction of Supreme Court? 6
9. Write a brief note on Financial Emergency under Article 360. 6
10. Write a brief note on the Fifth Schedule. 6
BPSC-102, BPSC 102, BPSC102