MECE-003 Actuarial Economics: Theory and Practice in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
(For the Students who have taken admission up to January, 2022 Academic Cycle)
Course Code: MECE-003
Assignment Code: MECE-003/AST/2022-23
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||MECE-003 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(ECONOMICS) MEC|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(ECONOMICS) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July session, you need to submit the assignments by March 31, and for|
January session by September 30 for being eligible to appear in the term end examination.Assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre. Obtain a receipt from the Study Centre towards submission.
Note: Answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions in about 700 words each. The word limits do not apply in case of
numerical questions. Each question carries 20 marks.
1) Discuss the applications of Chebyshev’s Theorem.
2) Explain any two models used in Stochastic Claims Reserving.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. Each question carries 12 marks.
3) Write a note on Stopping Times and Martingales with examples.
4) What are ‘Yield Curves’? Explain with examples.
5) State the limitations of the Extreme Value Theory (EVT).
6) Discuss the special features of the insurance sector which necessitates its regulation?
7) Differentiate between deterministic and stochastic chain reserving techniques.
MECE-003, MECE003, MECE-03, MECE-3, MECE 003, MECE 3, MECE-03
There are no reviews yet.