BHIE-143 HISTORY OF ENVIRONMENT Solved Assignment 2022-2023
B.H.I.E.-143: HISTORY OF ENVIRONMENT
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIE-143
Assignment Code: BHIE-143/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BHIE-143 History Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(History)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
the Sections. Marks are indicated in front of each question.
Section-1 Answer in about 500 words each.
1. What do you understand by the term ‘Ecofeminism’? Elucidate with particular
reference to Ecofeminism in the Indian context. 20
2. Throw light on the environmental movements in post-independence India against antienvironmental capitalist extraction and natural resource degradation. 20
Section-2 Answer in about 250 words each.
3. How do you see man-environment relationship, interaction and interface during
medieval India? 10
4. Define ‘Green Imperialism’. Assess the role of European colonialism towards Green
5. How are environmental elements and components like forests, lakes etc. envisioned in
Indian philosophy? 10
Section-3 Write short notes on each of the following in about 100 words each.
6. Environmental history 6
7. Role of water resources in river-valley civilizations during ancient India 6
8. Animal hunting under East Indian Company 6
9. Role of NGOs in environmental conservation and restoration in contemporary India 6
10. Tinai concept during Sangam age
BHIE-143, BHIE 143, BHIE143
There are no reviews yet.