RDD-6 (PGDRD) Rural Health Care
Solved Assignment Jan / July 2021
Course Code : RDD-6
Course : Rural Health Care
Assignment No : RDD-6/AST/TMA-5/2021
|Title Name||RDD-6 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment Jan / July 2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)|
|Session||January 2021 / July 2021|
|Product||Assignment of PGDRD 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January session: 30th September|
For July session: 31st March
Long Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 40
Attempt any One of the following:
1. Describe the factors influencing health and nutrition status in rural India.
2. Explain the major environmental sanitation problems in India.
3. Describe the following innovative experiments of NGOs in health care:
(i) Comprehensive Rural Health Project, Jamkhed, and
(ii) Child-in-Need Institute 24 – Parganas District, West Bengal.
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 15 each
Attempt any Two of the following:
1. Discuss the role of Primary Health Centre in rural health care services.
2. Describe the major steps involved in the management of epidemics.
3. Discuss the main stages in the implementation of Rural Health Care Programmes.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks: 6 each
Write short notes on any Five of the following:
1. Socio-Cultural Approach to Health
2. Epidemiology Triad
3. The Cuban Model of Health Care
4. Polio Eradication
6. Community Diagnosis
7. Health Information System
8. Principles of Health Education
RDD-6, RDD 6, RDD6