BPSC-134 INTRODUCTION TO INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
BPSC-134: INTRODUCTIUON TO INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-134
|Title Name||BPSC-134 Political Science Hons (BAPSH) Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-21 Course: BA(Political Science Hons (BAPSH))|
|Short Name||BPSC-134 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Political Science Hons (BAPSH)) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||If you are enrolled for this course in July 2020, you should submit this Assignment by
30th April 2021. Those enrolled for this course in January 2021 session should submit by
31st October 2021.
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the salient features of national power. 20
2. Analyse the causes of the First World War. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the features of neoliberalism. 10
4. What are the salient features of David Arnold’s System Approach? 10
5. Write a critique of Dependency Theory. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What is Brexit? 6
7. Discuss the role of IMF. 6
8. Explain the concept of digital globalization. 6
9. Write a note on BRICS. 6
10. Explain the features of regionalism. 6
BPSC-134, BPSC 134, BPSC134