BPSC-134 INTRODUCTION TO INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BPSC-134: INTRODUCTION OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSC-134
Assignment Code: BPSC-134/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BPSC-134 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Session: April 30|
January Session: October 31
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Examine the causes of World War –I and its impact for Europe. 20
2. Explain different theoretical approaches of international relations. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. Define Collective security and the purpose of UN collective security approach. 10
2. Describe the factors responsible for World War –II. 10
3. Methods of securing national interests in world politics. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Critical theories of International Relations 6
2. International anarchy and world politics 6
3. Describe Green Politics. 6
4. Describe Treaty of Versailles 6
5. Regionalism and New Regionalism
BPSC-134, BPSC 134, BPSC134
There are no reviews yet.