BHIC-132 HISTORY OF INDIA FROM c. 300 TO 1206
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
BHIC 132: HISTORY OF INDIA FROM C. 300 C.E. TO 1206
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-132
Assignment Code: BHIC-132/ASST/TMA/2020
|Title Name||BHIC-132 History Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(History)|
|Short Name||BHIC-132 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||This assignment is valid for January 2021 admission cycle; and
the assignment is to be submitted latest by September 30, 2021
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What were the reasons behind the rise and growth of the Guptas? Describe their
2. Who were the Rajputs? Describe the debates about their origin.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Describe the reasons behind the success of Mahmud Gazni and Muhammad Ghori’s
invasions of India.
4. Describe the Arab invasion of Sindh. Was it a triumph without results?
5. Discuss religion and religious traditions in the period between 300 CE and 1206.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Rise of Harshavardhana 6
7. The Rashtrakutas 6
8. The ChachNama 6
9. Language and Literature 6
10. Position of women
BHIC-132, BHIC 132, BHIC132