MS-56 Materials Management
Solved Assignment Jan 2022
Course Code : MS – 56
Course Title : Materials Management
Assignment Code : MS-56 /TMA/JULY/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MS-56 Solved Assignment 2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022 Course: Management Programme|
|Session||January 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2022 (IGNOU)|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this Assignment to the Coordinator of your Study
Centre. Last date of submission for January 2022 session is 30th April, 2022.
1. “The bottom line of any material management system is the minimisation of material
procurement, storage and handling costs, without compromising quality and availability
of materials”. Explain the objectives and advantages of materials management in an
2. “Negotiations with foreign suppliers call for a good deal of understanding and insight in
addition to the normal planning required for such sessions”. Explain the concept of
negotiation with foreign suppliers in the view of the statement.
3. What do you understand by Manufacturing Resource Planning? Is MRPII the ultimate
manufacturing planning and control system?
4. “Process Inventory is concerned with the material or semi-finished good on the
production floor”. Do you agree? Give reasons in support of your answer.
5. Why control is needed in materials management? Explain the different types of control
needed in materials management?
MS-56, MS 56, MS56
There are no reviews yet.