MS-55 Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Solved Assignment Jan 2022
Course Code : MS – 55
Course Title : Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Assignment Code : MS-55 /TMA/JULY/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MS-55 Solved Assignment 2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022 Course: Management Programme|
|Session||January 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2022 (IGNOU)|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this Assignment to the Coordinator of your Study
Centre. Last date of submission for January 2022 session is 30th April, 2022.
1. “The supply chain management (SCM) is viewed as a system that links an enterprise
with its customers and suppliers.” Comment on the statement.
2. It is a fact; SCM and BPR have a common goal and are interrelated. Explain the
sentence with examples.
3. Information is the key to the decision making in Business.” Explain the concept of
information and technology in the integrated supply chain. Also, explain the importance
of information in integrated business.
4. “Logistics Management impacts not only upon the profit and loss account of business
but also upon the balance sheet?” Comment on the statement.
5. “Choice of location for a plant is one of the earliest problems facing management.” Do
you agree? Give reasons in support of your answer.
MS-55, MS 55, MS55
There are no reviews yet.