MEVE-014 Biodiversity Conservation and Management
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Course Code : MEVE-014
Course Title : Biodiversity Conservation and Management
Assignment Code : MEVE-014/TMA-01/2021-2022
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MEVE-014 Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Master of Science (Environmental Science)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MSCENV|
|Session||January 2021 and July 2021 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MSCENV 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
1. What is biodiversity? Describe in detail the type of biodiversity and its value.
2. Explain the Human population growth and its impact on biodiversity.
3. Discuss In-situ and Ex-situ Methods of biodiversity conservation.
4. Describe the role of people’s movements and social approaches to biodiversity
5. Describe various National Laws and Legislation for conservation and management of
6. How loss of biodiversity will affect the ecosystem services? Explain in detail
7. Discuss the role of biodiversity prospecting and Indigenous Knowledge Systems for
conservation and management of biodiversity?
8. What is ecosystem approach? Explain characteristics and principles of biodiversity
Management through Ecosystem Approach
MEVE-014, MEVE 014, MEVE014, MEVE-14, MEVE14, MEVE 14