MS-611 Rural Marketing
Solved Assignment Jan 2022
Course Code : MS-611
Course Title : Rural Marketing
Assignment Code : MS-611/TMA/JULY/2022
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MS-611 Solved Assignment 2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022 Course: Management Programme|
|Session||January 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2022 (IGNOU)|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this Assignment to the Coordinator of your Study
Centre. Last date of submission for January 2022 session is 30th April, 2022.
1. What do you understand by the term ‘rural markets’? What are the implications for an
FMCG company wanting to enter rural markets, in terms of
(a) its rural product mix
(b) its pricing strategy
2. Explain the role of Melas and Haats in rural distribution.
3. How do culture and social class influence rural buying behaviour? Explain with reference
to purchase of a consumer durable product.
4. What are the major objectives of sales promotion? Suggest rural sales promotion methods
for the following products (any two)
(a) Tooth powder
(c) Cooking oil
5. Discuss the impact of technology on rural marketing
MS-611, MS 611, MS611
There are no reviews yet.