BPAE-141 RIGHT TO INFORMAITON Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAE-141
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPAE-141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Public Administration)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Public Administration) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July: 30th April|
January: 31st October
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. ‘‘The RTI Act is a path-breaking legislation that signals the march from
darkness of secrecy to dawn of transparency’’. Comment. 20
2. Examine the problems and gaps, which are responsible for lack of effective
implementation of the RTI Act, 2005. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Write a note on the Central Information Commission. 10
4. Discuss the major challenges before the public authorities. 10
5. “Social Audit is a powerful tool, which is associated with accountability and
promotes the RTI”. Examine. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Enumerate the various initiatives for generating public awareness regarding RTI. 6
7. Write a note on the Project Sarathi. 6
8. Examine the role and access of Media to Court Proceedings. 6
9. Highlight the significance of Commonwealth Human Rights initiative campaign for RTI. 6
10. Discuss the role of Jannakari – A facilitation centre to strengthen the RTI.
BPAE-141, BPAE 141, BPAE141
There are no reviews yet.