MS-61 Consumer Behaviour Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS – 61
Course Title : Consumer Behaviour
Assignment Code : MS-61 /TMA/SEM – I/2020
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MS-61 Solved Assignment 2020|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before 30th April, 2020|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study
centre on or before 30th April, 2020.
1. Imagine yourself as a retailer for menswear and propose how you would use lifestyle
approach to succeed in your venture.
2. Explain the concept of learning and discuss its marketing applications.
3. Discuss the characteristics that distinguish organisational buying from individual buying.
Taking the example of purchase of a computer for your personal use and for organisational
purpose, explain the differences.
4. Explain the concept of family life cycle. Which stage(s) of the family life cycle could
constitute a lucrative segment for the following? Give reasons for your answer.
(a) Life insurance policy
(b) Educational toys
(c) Branded gold jewellery.
5. What is the need to study post purchase behaviour of consumers? Explain its implications for
marketers of consumer durables.
6. Define culture and subculture. Discuss the importance of sub-cultural segmentation for food
MS-61, MS 61, MS61