MEC-205 INDIAN ECONOMIC POLICY in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MEC-205
Assignment Code: MEC-205/AST/2022-23
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEC-205 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(ECONOMICS) MEC|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(ECONOMICS) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July session, you need to submit the assignments by March 31, and for|
January session by September 30 for being eligible to appear in the term end examination.Assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre. Obtain a receipt from the Study Centre towards submission.
Note: Answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions in about 700 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. “India has the advantage of harnessing the benefits of demographic dividend but this is neither
obvious nor guaranteed” Explain.
2. What do you mean by fiscal imbalance? What are the measures of fiscal imbalance? How far the
FRBMA has been effective to correct fiscal imbalances?
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. Each question carries 12 marks.
3. Discuss the challenges involved in meeting the stated aim of doubling farmer’s income. Briefly
discuss the role of non-agricultural activities in this regard.
4. Compare and contrast the positive and negative effects of liberalization on the Indian Industrial
sector during post 1991 reforms.
5. State the various dimensions of deterioration in the quality of employment in India. Also
examine the policy implications of slowdown in women’ workforce participation rate.
6. What is the distinction between social security and social protection? Why social security has
become the need of the hour?
7. ‘The quality of life in India is far from satisfactory’ – Comment
MEC-205, MEC 205, MEC205
There are no reviews yet.