MEC-105 INDIAN ECONOMIC POLICY in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
(For the Students who have taken admission up to January, 2021 Academic Cycle)
Course Code: MEC-105
Assignment Code: MEC-105/AST/2022-23
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||MEC-105 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(ECONOMICS) MEC|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(ECONOMICS) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July session, you need to submit the assignments by March 31, and for|
January session by September 30 for being eligible to appear in the term end examination.Assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre. Obtain a receipt from the Study Centre towards submission.
Note: Answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions in about 700 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. “The sequence of growth process in India is different from what other countries faced during the
transition from developing to a developed nation.” Examine this statement and give an account
for the causes of rapid growth of the tertiary sector in India.
2. How are the inequalities of income measured in an economy? Examine the policy implications of
income inequalities for wide spread poverty in India. Do you think that social protection can play
important role in this regard?
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. Each question carries 12 marks.
3. Critically evaluate the impact of economic reforms on the external sector.
4. Discuss the nature of crises in Indian agriculture. Which steps would you like to suggest to meet
5. Critically evaluate the various steps taken by Government of India towards removal of regional
6. Examine the role and significance of well developed money market in the process of economic
growth of a country.
7. Go through the website http://info.worldbankorg/governance/wgi of worldwide governance
indicators Project and study the aggregate indicators for India. How has India fared in different
dimensions of governance?
MEC-105, MEC105, MEC5, MEC 105, MEC 5, MEC05
There are no reviews yet.