BSOC-133 SOCIOLOGICAL THEORIES Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: BSOC-133
Assignment Code: BAG/BSOC 133/ 2022-23
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Sociology)|
|Session||July 2022 & January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||BAG/BSOC 133/ 2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Sociology) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following Descriptive Category Questions in about 500 words each. Each question
carries 20 marks. 2 × 20 = 40
1. Compare and contrast Marx’s, Durkheim’s and Weber’s viewpoints on society, class and
2. Discuss Marx’s perspective on division of labour.
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks. 3 × 10 = 30
3. Discuss Émile Durkheim’s contribution to the sociology of religion.
4. What are the main characteristics of bureaucracy?
5. Explain Weber’s Theory of Social Action.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks. 5 × 6 = 30
6. What is mechanical solidarity?
7. List the rules of observation of social facts.
8. What do you understand by is collective conscience?
9. Explain the concept of class.
10. Outline the laws of dialectic.
BSOC-133, BSOC 133, BSOC133
There are no reviews yet.