BSOC-133 SOCIOLOGICAL THEORIES
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BSOC-133 : SOCIOLOGICAL THEORIES
Course Code: BSOC-133
Assignment Code: ASST/BSOC 133/ 2021-22
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-133 Sociology Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Sociology)|
|Session||July 2021 & January 2022 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/BSOC 133/ 2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Sociology) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following Descriptive Category Questions in about 500 words each. Each question
carries 20 marks. 2 × 20 = 40
1. Discuss the Marxian concepts of dialectics and social change.
2. What is social revolution and how it will be reached? Discuss from Marxian perspective.
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks. 3 × 10 = 30
3. Compare and contrast the viewpoint of Durkheim and Marx on division of labour.
4. What did Durkheim mean by ‘collective conscience’?
5. Distinguish between normal and pathological social facts.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks. 5 × 6 = 30
6. What did Weber mean by verstehen or interpretative understanding?
7. Describe the three types of authority.
8. Explain the difference between ‘value relevance’ and ‘value neutrality’.
9. What did Marx mean by ‘mode of production’?
10. Explain the purpose and use of ideal types in social sciences.
BSOC-133, BSOC133, BSOC 133