BSOC-132 SOCIOLOGY OF INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOC –132
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2022-23
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BSOC-132 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Sociology)|
|Session||July 2022 & January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Sociology) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the bonds of unity in India with suitable examples. 20
2. Define the concept of ethnic and discuss one of the tribal ethnic movements in India. 20
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 250 words each.
3. How does Grierson, the famous linguist describe different languages in India? 10
4. Discuss the new types of protest movements amongst some tribes in India. Give a suitable
5. Why did the colonial rule change the agrarian class formation in India? 10
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 100 words each.
6. Explain one of the changes found in India after Independence 6
7. Distinguish between the terms change progress and social development. 6
8. Define the concept of Caste and Class. 6
9. Distinguish between nuclear and joint family in India. 6
10. What are the basic concepts of kinship?
BSOC-132, BSOC 132, BSOC132