BPSE-146 CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND PEACE BUILDING
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSE-146
Assignment Code: BPSE 146/ASST/TMA/2021-22
|Title Name||BPSE-146 Political Science Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Assignment Code||BPSE 146/ASST/TMA/2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Political Science) 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer all questions in each Section
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. What are the life cycles of conflict? How is crisis prevention different from crisis
2. What do you mean by peace? Discuss typology of peace with examples.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
1. Write a critical note on whether conflict is inherent in human beings. Substantiate with
2. Explain the salient points of constructive versus transformative approach and peace versus
3. Explain the obstacles to interreligious dialogue and risks involved in it.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note
carries 6 marks.
1. Civil Society for Peace Building
2. Gene Sharp (1928-2018)
3. Montgomery Bus Boycott (1956
4. Re-construction and Rehabilitation of the Tamils in Sri Lank
5. Media and Peace Building
BPSE-146, BPSE 146, BPSE146