BPSE-146 CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND PEACE BUILDING Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSE-146
Assignment Code: BPSE-146/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BPSE-146 Political Science Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Political Science) 2022-2023|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Examine different sources of conflict. What are the variants of threats in
international conflicts? Discuss. 20
2. Explain different theoretical approaches of conflict. Discuss also the ‘nature versus
nature’ debate. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. What is the nature of major conflicts in South Asia? 10
2. Criticism of Biological and Socio –Biological Theories. 10
3. Explain life cycles of conflict. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Difference between conflict prevention and conflict management 6
2. Resource Theory 6
3. Relative Deprivation Theory 6
4. Examine the objectives and purposes of conflict. 6
5. Why is Pacifism important for conflict resolution?
BPSE-146, BPSE146, BPSE 146