BPSC-105 INTRODUCTION TO COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
Solved Assignment 2021-22
(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course code: BPSC-105
Assignment Code: BPSC-105/ASST/TMA/2021-22
|Title Name||BPSC-105 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2021-22|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Short Name||BPSC-105 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Students enrolled for this course in January 2021 should submit their assignments by 31st|
October 2021. All assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre
There are three sections in this assignment. You have to answer all questions in each
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Examine the trends in the study of comparative politics since the Second World War.
2. Critically examine the issues and problems arising from capitalist development
in contemporary times.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
1. Explain who capitalism and democracy interact with each other.
2. Write a short note on the main issues and challenges facing contemporary
3. Describe the core features of the structural function model.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6
1. Historical method in Comparative Politics
2. New Institutionalism Mode of Production
3. Class analysis of political regimes by James Petras
4. The concept of overdeveloped state
5. Dicey’s elements of Rule of Law Concept.
BPSC-105, BPSC 105, BPSC105