BPSC-105 INTRODUCTION TO COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
Solved Assignment 2021
(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course code: BPSC-105
Assignment Code: BPSC-105/ASST/TMA/2021
|Title Name||BPSC-105 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Short Name||BPSC-105 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Students enrolled for this course in January 2021 should submit their assignments by 31st
October 2021. All assignments should be submitted to the Coordinator of your Study Centre
There are three sections in this assignment. You have to answer all questions in each
Section – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks
1. Examine the nature and scope of comparative politics before and after the Second
2. Discuss the interrelationship between Capitalism and Democracy.
Section – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
3. What are core elements of the doctrine of rule of law in contemporary democracies?
4. Bring out the characteristic feature of the Communist Party of China.
5. Examine the concept of dependent development with reference to Brazil.
Section – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6
6. New Institutionalism
7. Mode of Production
9. Working of federalism in Nigeria
10. Concept of Parliamentary supremacy.
BPSC-105, BPSC 105, BPSC105