BPSC-132 INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS
Course code: BPSC-132
Assignment Code: BPSC-132/ASST/TMA/2023-24
|Title Name||BPSC-132 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: BAG Political Science|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For June Examination: 30th April|
For December Examination: 31st October
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the essential features of the Indian Constitution.
2. Explain the functions and jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and High Courts.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
1. Discuss the special powers and functions of the Rajya Sabha.
2. Explain the procedure for removing a judge of the Supreme Court.
3. Examine the Parliament’s powers to amend the Constitution of India.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6
1. Explain the dominant party system.
2. Explain the meaning of Secularism and Secularisation.
3. What is a tribe, and how is it different from a caste?
4. Write a brief note on the importance of rights under Articles 20 and 21.
5. Write a brief note on Emergency provisions in the Indian Constitution.
BPSC-132, BPSC 132, BPSC132