BPSC-131 INTRODUCTION TO POLITICAL THEORY
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
BPSC -131: INTRODUCTION TO POLITICAL THEORY
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-131
Assignment Code: BPSC-131/ASST/TMA/2020-21
|Title Name||BPSC-131 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-21 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Short Name||BPSC-131 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Students enrolled for July 2020 should submit their assignments by 3oth April 2021 and
those enrolled for January 2021 by 31st October 2021. All assignments should be submitted
to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Write a note on politics as a political activity. 20
2. Examine the interrelationship of political theory and other related terms. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss Isaiah Berlin’s two concepts of liberty. 10
4. What is equality of opportunity? Explain. 10
5. Describe the salient features of John Rawls’ theory of justice. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Nature of Rights 6
7. Democracy –Minimalist and Substantive dimensions 6
8. Civil Society 6
9. Inter –relationship of democracy and economic growth 6
BPSC-131, BPSC 131, BPSC131