BPSC-132 INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
BPSC-132 INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSC-132
Assignment Code: BPSC-132/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BPSC-132 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Session: April 30|
January Session: October 31
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss Marxist perspective to study Indian politics. 20
2. Explain the essential features of the Indian Constitution. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. Critically examine the Basic Structure doctrine. 10
2. Explain the powers and functions of the Speaker of Lok Sabha. 10
3. Discuss the parliamentary devices to control the executive. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Write a brief note on Parliamentary Privileges. 6
2. Discuss the special powers and function of Rajya Sabha. 6
3. Explain the legislative powers of the President of India. 6
4. Write a note on the original jurisdiction of the Supreme Court. 6
5. Explain what is a Money Bill.
BPSC-132, BPSC 132, BPSC132