BPSC-132 INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
BPSC -132: INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-132
|Title Name||BPSC-132 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-21 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Short Name||BPSC-132 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Students enrolled for July 2020 should submit their assignments by 3oth April 2021 and
those enrolled for January 2021 by 31st October 2021. All assignments should be submitted
to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the
Sections. Each question carries 20 marks.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss Gandhian approach to study Indian politics. 20
2. Explain the core elements of liberal approach to study Indian politics. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
3. Discuss the Marxist approach to study movements. 10
4. Explain the meaning of the Directive Policy of State Policy and trace their origin. 10
5. What are the Fundamental Rights? Explain. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. Discuss the parliamentary devices to control the executive. 6
7. Explain the characteristics of class in the post-Independence period. 6
8. Discuss the characteristics of tribes. 6
9. Explain the relationship between gender and development. 6
10. Discuss the classification of political parties in India.
BPSC-132, BPSC 132, BPSC132