BPSC-132 INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
BPSC-132 : INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPSC-132
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /July 2019 & January 2020
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPSC-132 Political Science Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Short Name||BPSC-132 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /July 2019 & January 2020|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Political Science) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
There are three Assignments. All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What is the difference between liberal and Marxist approach to 20
study Indian Politics?
2. Explain Gandhian Approach to politics and identify its core elements? 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. What are the Fundamental Duties enshrined in the Indian constitution? 10
4. How does the state play a role in communalism? 10
5. Describe the main issues of gender discrimination. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What is collective responsibility? 6
7. What are the qualifications required for appointment as a judge of 6
the Supreme Court?
8. Discuss the role of caste in politics. 6
9. What are the qualifications and disqualifications for a member of 6
10. Explain the developments towards the multiparty system in India. 6
BPSC 132, BPSC132, BPSC-132