BPSC-112 INDIAN POLITICAL THOUGHT –I in English Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-112
Assignment Code: BPSC-112/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||BPSC-112 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 30th April|
January session: 31st October
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Trace the basic concepts of the Brahmanic tradition. 20
2. Examine the limitations of the Sramanic tradition. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
1. Write a note on the Islamic traditions in Indian thought. 10
2. Trace the impact of the Bhakti tradition. 10
3. Elaborate upon Ved Vyas and ‘Mahabharat’. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Describe ‘Rajdharma’. 6
2. Discuss Kautilya’s views on the state. 6
3. Trace the idea of chakravartin and the state as an instrument of Dhamma. 6
4. What is the theory of kingship as propounded by Zia-ul-Barni? Elaborate. 6
5. Examine Abul Fazal’s views on sovereignty and social contract.
BPSC-112, BPSC 112, BPSC112