BHIC-105 HISTORY OF INDIA – III
Solved Assignment 2021
BHIC 105: HISTORY OF INDIA III
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-105
Assignment Code: BHIC-105/ASST/TMA/2021
|Title Name||BHIC-105 History Hons. (BAHIH) Solved Assignment 2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG(History Hons. (BAHIH))|
|Semester||2021 Course: BA(History Hons. (BAHIH))|
|Short Name||BHIC-105 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(History Hons. (BAHIH)) 2020-2021(IGNOU)|
|Submission Date|| Coordinator of your study centre. This assignment is valid for January 2021 admission cycle; and
the assignment is to be submitted latest by September 30, 2021.
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Who were the Rajputs? Describe the proliferation of Rajput clans with reference to
2. Discuss the Ghazni and Ghori invasions of India.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the historical sources which have been used to reconstruct the history of the
period between c. 750-1206 CE.
4. Discuss the Indian Feudalism debate.
5. Analyse the merchant guilds and urbanization of South India
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Rashtrakutas 6
7. Arab conquest of Sindh 6
8. Indian cultural expansion in Southeast Asia 6
9. Architecture in the period between c. 750-1206 CE 6
10. Virshaivism 6
BHIC-105, BHIC 105, BHIC105