Solved Assignment 2020-2021
BPCE 014 : PSYCHOPATHOLOGY
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: BPCE-014
Assignment Code: BPCE-014/ASST/TMA/2020-21
|Title Name||BPCE-014 Psychology Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Explain the psychological factors in psychopathology.
2. Highlight the objectives of psychological testing. Describe the major types of
3. Differentiate between conduct disorder and oppositional defiant disorder. Discuss the
causes of conduct disorder.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Explain the purpose of classification in psychopathology and describe the types of
5. Differentiate between post traumatic stress disorder and acute stress disorder.
6. Explain the types of somatoform disorders.
7. Describe the symptoms of schizophrenia.
8. Explain the cluster B personality disorders.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Profound mental retardation
10. Adaptive functioning
11. Childhood disintegrative disorder
12. Clinical features of autism
13. Relationship between anxiety and performance
14. Dissociative amnesia
15. Symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia
16. Avoidant personality disorder
18. Seasonal affective disorder
BPCE-014, BPCE-14, BPCE 014, BPCE 14, BPCE014, BPCE14