BPCE-021 FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: BPCE-021
Assignment Code: BPCE-021/AST/TMA/2019-2020
|Title Name||BPCE-021 Psychology Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
NOTE: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15 x 3 = 45 Marks
1. Differentiate between criminal and forensic psychology. Discuss in detail the practice of
2. Describe various approaches to the causes of criminal behavior.
3. What is eyewitness assessment? Discuss the tools and methods used by forensic
psychologists in India.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Elucidate the key people in the history of forensic psychology.
5. Define crime and explain when an act is considered as crime.
6. Describe Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory and Personality Inventory- Revised
(NEO PI- R).
7. Discuss in detail the role of police.
8. Discuss ethics in forensic psychology.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Clinical-Forensic Psychology
10. Police Psychology
11. Organised crime and serial crime
12. Paranoid Personality Disorder
13. Victimless crime
14. Mentally disabled person as a witness
15. Family courts in India
16. Police suicide
17. Juvenile delinquency
18. Cognitive Interview
BPCE-021, BPCE-21, BPCE 021, BPCE 21, BPCE021, BPCE21