BPCE-013 MOTIVATION AND EMOTION
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
BPCE 013 : MOTIVATION AND EMOTION
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: BPCE 013
Assignment Code: BPCE 13/ASST/TMA/2020-21
|Title Name||BPCE-013 Psychology Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Assignment Code||BPCE 13/ASST/TMA/2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
NOTE: All Questions are compulsory.
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15×3 = 45 marks
1. Elaborate upon the different content theories of motivation.
2. Discuss the different approaches to affection. Explain the relationship between emotion and
3. Explain the different types and symptoms of anxiety.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5×5 = 25 marks
4. Elaborate upon the individual factors that influence intrinsic motivation.
5. Describe the issues related to curiosity.
6. Discuss the social theories of emotion.
7. Explain the influence of physiology towards emotion.
8. Discuss the different types of basic and derivative emotions.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10×3 = 30 marks
9. Emotional competency
10. Exhaustion stage of GAS
11. Corporate culture
12. Self Enhance motivation
13. Incentive motivation
14. Kinds of curiosity
15. Differences between emotions and feelings
16 . Psychogenic needs
17. Responses to stress
18. Factors influencing arousal
BPCE-013, BPCE-13, BPCE 013, BPCE 13, BPCE013, BPCE13