BEGS-185 English Language Teaching
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
English Language Teaching
Assignment July, 2021 & January, 2022 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1 – 3)
|Title Name||BEGS-185 Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Bachelor’s Degree Programme Under CBCS|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: B.A.(CBCS)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Short Name||BEGS-185 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||Assignment July, 2021 & January, 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of B.A.(CBCS) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last Date for Submission of Assignment:
For June Examination — 30th April
For December Examination — 31st October
Answer all questions.
Write short notes on the following: 5 × 5 = 25
(i) Language Learning Aptitude
(ii) Multiple Intelligences
(iii) Classroom Interaction
(iv) Use of Research Tools
(v) Retrospective Evaluation
Answer the following questions in 150 words each: 3 X 10 = 30
1. Discuss procedures for supporting autonomous learning.
2. How does mixed game approach guide independent learning?
3. What are some positive trends in material production?
Answer the following questions in 250 words each: 3 X 15 = 45
1. What are the characteristics of underprivileged learners?
2. What are audio-verbal difficulties? What remedial measures will you take to address these
3. What do you mean by repair? Explain the different types of repair.
BEGS-185, BEGS 185, BEGS185