BEGS-185 English Language Teaching Solved Assignment 2022-2023
English Language Teaching
Assignment July, 2022 & January, 2023 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1 – 3)
|Title Name||BEGS-185 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Bachelor’s Degree Programme Under CBCS|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: B.A.(CBCS)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Assignment July, 2022 & January, 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of B.A.(CBCS) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last Date for Submission of Assignment:|
For June Examination — 30th April
For December Examination — 31st October
Answer all questions.
Write short notes on the following: 5 × 5 = 25
(i) Development language disorder
(ii) Visual motor difficulties
(iii) Multiple Intelligences
(iv) General Scholastic Ability
(v) Learner independence and autonomy
Answer the following questions in 150 words each: 3 X 10 = 30
1. Discuss the speech and language difficulties in children?
2. Discuss the underprivileged learners and their history of education.
3. Why do students lose interest in school work in general? What can the teachers do to
help them renew their interest in their studies?
Answer the following questions in 250 words each: 3 X 15 = 45
1. Discuss the difficulties with writing.
2. How can the curriculum be made meaningful for the underprivileged learners?
3. Discuss the problems faced by underprivileged in learning English and ways in which they
can be helped to overcome this difficulty.
BEGS-185, BEGS 185, BEGS185