BPCG-175 PSYCHOLOGY FOR LIVING Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCG 175
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2022-23
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPCG-175 Generic Elective Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Generic Elective)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Generic Elective) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
2 x 20 = 40
1. What is identity? Discuss the socio structural factors influencing identity
2. Explain intrinsic and extrinsic motivation. Describe ways to enhance both types of motivation.
Answer the following middle category questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
3 x 10 = 30
3. Describe the steps and techniques in modifying dysfunctional attitudes.
4. Describe the types of mood disorders.
5. Explain the concept of emotional intelligence and its components.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks.
5 x 6 = 30
6. Psychosomatic and Somato-psychological factors
7. Varieties of self
8. Motivational interviewing
9. Aspects of mindfulness
10. Key attributes of positive youth development
BPCG-175, BPCG 175, BPCG175
There are no reviews yet.