BPCS-183 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCS 183
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2022-23
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BPCS-183 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses)|
|Session||JULY 2022 – JANUARY 2023|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July- 30th April|
For the students enrolled in January- 31st October
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
3 x 20 = 60
1. Differentiate between emotions, feelings and mood.
2. Define emotional intelligence in terms of what it is and what it is not.
3. Explain the GENOS model of emotional intelligence.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 5 marks.
8 x 5 = 40
4. Describe the functions of emotions.
5. Describe the five components of emotions.
6. Describe the historical development of emotional intelligence.
7. Write down the benefits of emotional intelligence.
8. What is self-regulation? Describe the sub-components of it.
9. Describe the meaning and importance of self control.
10. Describe the strategies to develop assertiveness.
11. Explain Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
BPCS-183, BPCS 183, BPCS183