MS-95 Research Methodology for Management Decisions Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS-95
Course Title : Research Methodology for Management Decisions
Assignment No. : MS-95/TMA/Sem-II/2020
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MS-95 Solved Assignment 2020|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st October|
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the Coordinator of your Study
Centre on or before 31st October, 2020.
1. Discuss with examples “Exploratory Research”, “Descriptive Research” and
2. What do you understand by the term attitude measurement? Explain the various issues
in attitude measurement.
3. Describe in brief the concept and importance of editing and coding of data in the
context of research study.
4. “The report should be thoroughly reviewed and edited before the final report is
submitted”. Explain the concept of “reviewing the draft” in view of this statement.
5. The production manager in a large undertaking randomly paid 10 visits to the work-site
in a month. The number of workers who reported late for duty were found to be 2, 4, 5,
1, 6, 3, 2, 1, 7 and 8 respectively. Using the sign test, verify the claim of the production
superintendent at 0.05 level of significance that on an average not more than 3 workers
report late for the duty
MS-95, MS 95, MS95