MS-03 Economic and Social Environment
Course Code : MS-03
Course Title : Economic and Social Environment
Assignment Code : MS-03/TMA/SEM-I/2018
Coverage : All Blocks
1. Discuss the critical elements of macro-economic policies. How economic environment
gives a direction to the changes in the economic planning?
2. Differentiate between Economic Growth and Economic Development. Why is growth
and development synonymously used in economic discussion?
3. Discuss the genesis of mixed economy framework in India.
4. “An important factor which influences the Balance of Payment of an economy is the
exchange rate of its currency vis-à-vis other major currencies”. Explain the statement
5. How the twin objective of equity and justice was met by the economic reforms of 1991?
6. Write short notes on the following:
(i) Trade Union Movement
(ii) Public Accountability
(iii) Administered prices