MS-93 Management of New and Small Enterprises Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS – 93
Course Title : Management of New and Small Enterprises
Assignment Code : MS-93/TMA/SEM – I /2020
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MS-93 Solved Assignment 2020|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before 30th April, 2020|
Note : Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study
center on or before 30th April, 2020.
1. Explain the role of entrepreneurship in the development of Micro, Small and Medium
Enterprises (MSME). How has entrepreneurship contributed in economic development?
2. What is market demand analysis? Explain the elements or variables which determine market
3. Explain the tax structure applicable to sole proprietorship, partnership and company’s form of
4. List and discuss the factors which explain plant location.
5. Define family business. What is the negative and positive side of family business?
6. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Industrial Policy statement of 1991
(b) Break even analysis
(c) Marketing mix
MS-93, MS 93, MS93