MS-42 Capital Investment and Financing Decisions Solved Assignment 2020
Course Code : MS-42
Course Title : Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
Assignment No. : MS-42/TMA /SEM-I/2020
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MS-42 Solved Assignment 2020|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020 Course: Management Programme|
|Product||Assignment of Management Programme 2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before 30th April, 2020|
Note : Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study
center on or before 30th April, 2020.
1. What do you understand by ‘Cost of Capital’? How is cost of capital ascertained for different
sources of capital?
2. What is project life cycle? Explain the various components of a project plan.
3. What is a project risk? Explain the different methods used for measuring project risk.
4. Discuss in detail the various non traditional sources of long term financing.
5. What is corporate restructuring? Discuss the various forms of merger and explain the various
steps involved in a merger.
MS-42, MS 42, MS42