MMPO-008 International Logistics and Supply Chain Management Solved Assignment 2023
Course Code : MMPO-008
Course Title : International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Assignment Code : MMPO-008/TMA/JAN/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MMPO-008 Solved Assignment 2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance)|
|Semester||2023 Course: MBA|
|Session||January 2023 and July 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date|| Last date of submission for July session is 31st October, and for January|
session is 30th April.
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your
study centre. Last date of submission for January 2023 session is 30th April, 2023
and for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023.
1. “Logistics managers generally ensure that the right products are delivered at the right
location, at the right time, and maintain the quality required in the most cost effective
manner”. Discuss the key tasks of logistics managers in an organization.
2. “Customers are more interested in continuity of business than profit per unit”. In light of this
statement explain the role of logistics management in customer services.
3. What is Bill of Lading? Discuss different functions and types of Bill of Lading.
4. “Warehouses are godowns for keeping and storing goods and providing other related services
in order to preserve the goods in a systematic manner so as to maintain their value, quality,
and usefulness”. Enumerate the functions of warehouses namely economic functions and
5. Write short notes on the following:
Enterprise Resource Planning
Economic Order Quantity
MMPO-008, MMPO 008, MMPO008, MMPO-08, MMPO08, MMPO 08, MMPO-8, MMPO8, MMPO 8
There are no reviews yet.