MMPC-011 Social Processes and Behavioural Issues Solved Question Paper December 2022
Social Processes and Behavioural Issues
Course Code: MMPC-011
|Title Name||MMPC-011 Solved Question Paper December 2022|
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
MASTER OF BUSINESS
MMPC-011 : SOCIAL PROCESSES AND
Time : 3 Hours Maximum Marks : 100
Weightage : 70%
Note : Answer any five questions. All questions
carry equal marks.
1. Explain which social processes act as
foundations of Human Behaviour in
organizations. Briefly discuss how individuals
who work in the organisation operate at
different levels of society i.e. from micro to
2. What do you understand by the term
“Behaviour” ? Explain. Describe models to
understand Human Behaviour and their
limitations. Give examples.
3. Describe Behaviour modification. Explain its
process. How does behaviour modification work
in organisations ?
4. Briefly describe and discuss different sources of
conflict and their effects on organisations.
5. Write short notes on any four of the following :
(a) Dimensions of OCB
(c) Stages of Group Development
6. Evaluate the concept and dynamics of group
formation. Cite suitable examples.
7. Discuss the salient features of employee
empowerment. Cite the process of measuring