MMPB-003 Information Technology and Digital Banking Solved Assignment 2023
Course Code : MMPB-003
Course Title : Information Technology and Digital Banking
Assignment Code : MMPB-003/TMA/JAN/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||MMPB-003 Solved Assignment 2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance)|
|Semester||2023 Course: MBA|
|Session||January 2023 and July 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date|| Last date of submission for July session is 31st October, and for January|
session is 30th April.
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your
study centre. Last date of submission for January 2023 session is 30th April, 2023
and for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023.
1. Select any bank of your choice and try to find out the various delivery channels that the bank
is using to provide financial services to it’s customers?
2. Describe the different technologies which form a part of the basic technology infrastructure
of a bank.
3. Visit the website of any Bank and study the digital banking products being offered by the
bank. Prepare a report on your findings and explain the technology being used in any one
product in detail.
4. Explain RuPay Cards and the objectives of RuPay Card payment system. Describe the
features of RuPay Card. What are the advantages of RuPay Card?
5. Try to find out from your bank or any other bank of your choice, the major types of Cyber
Security Risks faced by the bank and how these risks are managed. Give a report of your
MMPB-003, MMPB 003, MMPB003, MMPB-03, MMPB03, MMPB 03, MMPB-3, MMPB3, MMPB 3