MMPB-002 International Banking Management Solved Assignment 2023
Course Code : MMPB – 002
Course Title : International Banking Management
Assignment Code : MMPB – 002/TMA/JAN/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your
study centre. Last date of submission for January 2023 session is 30th April, 2023
and for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023.
|Title Name||MMPB-002 Solved Assignment 2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance)|
|Semester||2023 Course: MBA|
|Session||January 2023 and July 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||MMPB – 002/TMA/JAN/2023|
|Product||Assignment of MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) 2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||Last date of submission for January 2023 session is 30th April, 2023|
and for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023.session is 30th April.
1. “The IMF uses its financial resources to help members redress their balance of payment problems
and to help cushion the impact of adjustments”. In the light of this statement, discuss the various
financing facilities provided by IMF to its Member Countries.
2. Try to find out the important provisions of the FEMA Act applicable to Banks. Critically analyse
3. Discuss some of the traditional activities in which corporate treasuries are involved. In what ways
Information Technology has helped the treasury managers in performing their role more efficiently.
4. In any bank of your choice try to find out the various heads/activities under which it deploys the
resources. Give a brief report of your findings.
5. Discuss the effect of technology on Foreign Exchange Trading and Derivatives?
MMPB-002, MMPB 002, MMPB002, MMPB-02, MMPB02, MMPB 02, MMPB-2, MMPB2, MMPB 2