MLE-012 Indian Penal Code
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Tutor Marked Assignment (January 2020 and July 2020)
Course Code: MLE-012
Assignment Code: MLE-012 /January 2020 and July 2020
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||MLE-012 Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE (PGDCJ)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE|
|Assignment Code||MLE-012/January 2020 and July 2020|
|Product||Assignment of PGDCJ 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January 2020 session – By 30th Sep, 2020.
For July 2020 Session – By 31st March, 2021
Note: All questions are compulsory.
Answer each question in about 200 words each. Each question carries 5 marks. (5×10 = 50)
1. Write a note on Group Liability.
2. Distinguish between Intention and Motive.
3. What are the Element of Crime? Discuss.
4. Define Extortion and its Ingredients.
5. What do you understand by cheating by personation?
6. Discuss the ingredients of Dacoity.
7. What do you understand by Criminal Breach of Trust?
8. Is dowry a punishable offence? Discuss.
9. What is a share household under the Domestic Violence Act?
10. Write a note on Sexual harassment of Women at work place.
Answer each question in about 350 words each. Each question carries 10 marks. (5×10 = 50)
11. Distinguish between culpable homicide and murder.
12. What are the essential elements of theft? Discuss.
13. Define Robbery. What are the essentials of Robbery? Discuss.
14. Define Rape. What do you understand by in Camera Trial?
15. Discuss the important feature of PNDT Act, 1994.
MLE 012, MLE012, MLE-012, MLE-12, MLE12, MLE 12