MRD-103 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code : MRD-103
Course Title : Rural Development Planning and Management
Assignment No. : MRD-103/AST/TMA-3/2019-20
|Title Name||MRD-103 RURAL DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) MRD|
|Short Name||MRD-103 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(RURAL DEVELOPMENT) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2020 for the session July, 2019 and
before September 30th, 2020 for the session January 2020
Attempt anyOne ofthe following : Maximum Marks : 40
1. What do you mean by District Planning? Describe its various components.
2. Discuss the techniques and criteria of Project Evaluation in ruraldevelopment programmes.
3. What do you understand byVoluntary Organisations (VOs). Elaborate the process of its formation
Medium Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 15 each
Attempt anyTwo ofthe following :
1. Brieflydescribe the various processes involved in the programme formulationof CommunityBased
Programmes and Projects.
2. Explain the primaryfunctions ofmanagement.
3. Discuss main aspects of development approaches.
Short Answer Questions Maximum Marks : 6 each
Write short notes on anyFive of the following :
1. Perspective District Plan
2. Prerequisites ofEvaluation
3. Need for Planning
7. InternalRate of Return
8. Measurement ofProject Efficiency
MRD-103, MRD103, MRD 103