MLE-013 Criminal Justice Processes
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Tutor Marked Assignment (January 2020 and July 2020)
Course Code: MLE-013
Assignment Code: MLE-013/January 2020 and July 2020
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||MLE-013 Solved Assignment 2020-21|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE (PGDCJ)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE|
|Assignment Code||MLE-013/January 2020 and July 2020|
|Product||Assignment of PGDCJ 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For January 2020 session – By 30th Sep, 2020.|
For July 2020 Session – By 31st March, 2021
Note: All questions are compulsory.
Answer each question in about 200 words each. Each question carries 5 marks. (5×10 = 50)
1. Distinguish between complaint and FIR.
2. Write a note on Examination of witness by the Police.
3. What do you understand by Dying Declaration?
4. Write a note on confession.
5. What is the importance of Test Identification Parade?
6. Write a note on Anticipatory Bail.
7. Define Charge. What are the advantages of framing of charge?
8. Write a note on Legal Aid.
9. Discuss the Philosophy behind Probation System.
10. Write a note on Women Prisoners and their Human Rights
Answer each question in about 350 words each. Each question carries 10 marks. (5×10 = 50)
11. Discuss the salient features of First Information Report (FIR).
12. Discuss the Rights of Arrested Persons.
13. Discuss the Powers and Duties of Public Prosecutor.
14. What do you understand by compensating victims of crime? Explain it’s relevant.
15. Define Plea Bargaining. What are the types of Plea Bargaining?
MLE 013, MLE013, MLE-013, MLE-13, MLE13, MLE 13