MGPE-011 HUMAN SECURITY in English Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MGPE-011
Assignment Code: MGPE-011/ASST/TMA/2023-24
|Title Name||MGPE-011 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: M.A. POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|Session||Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of M.A. MPS 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session: 15th March|
For January Session: 15th October
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each questionis
to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the human rights practice at the global level.
2. What is the difference between traditional and Gandhian vision of human security?
3. What are the positive and negative implications of external interventions with regard to the
environmental, food and economic security?
4. Explain the marginalisation of women in India. How are they being empowered?
5. How does terrorism undermine the governmental credibility, legitimacy and how does it
destabilise the social fabric of society?
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Poverty as structural violence
b) Food security and its significance
7. a) Abolition of bonded labour
b) International Cooperation: Issues and challenges
8. a) Human security at global level
b) The 1993 Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action
9. a) National Food Security Act
b) Development and global warming
10. a Human trafficking, gender and environmental issues
b) Problems of urban unorganised labour
MGPE-0011, MGPE-011, MGPE 0011, MGPE 011, MGPE0011, MGPE011, MGPE-11, MGPE11, MGPE