MPSE-007 SOCIAL MOVEMENTS AND POLITICS IN INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-2023
SOCIAL MOVEMENTS AND POLITICS IN INDIA (MPSE-007)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Assignment Code: ASST/ MPSE-007/2022-23
|Title Name||MPSE-007 Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST/ MPSE-007/2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31|
For January Session- September 30
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two questions from
each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Examine the features of the Gandhian approach to the study of social movements.
2. What are the issues and concerns of environmental movements in India?
3. Describe the context of the rise of Backward Class movements in India.
4. Trace the evolution of tribal movements in India. What has been the response of the
5. Describe Dalit politicization, bringing out its significance.
Write notes on each part of the question in about 250 words each.
6. a) Movements for statehood
b) Relative Deprivation Theory
7. a) Changing nature of Indian society
b) Liberal approach to study social movements
8. a) Fisher folks organizations
b) Communal and religious movements and their impact
9. a) Challenges of secularism
b) Relationship between the state, market and social movements
10. a) Impact of globalization on social movements
b) Reservation politics in India.
MPSE-007, MPSE-07, MPSE 007, MPSE 07, MPSE007, MPSE07, MPSE-7, MPSE7, MPSE
There are no reviews yet.