MGPE-010 CONFLICT MANAGEMENT, TRANSFORMATION AND PEACE BUILDING
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT, TRANSFORMATION ANDPEACE BUILDING (MGPE-010)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MGPE-010
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2021-22
|Title Name||MGPE-010 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31|
For January Session- September 30
1. Critically examine the various theoretical arguments on conflict and their impact on
the study of peace.
2. Examine the role of actors and stakeholders in the post-conflict reconstruction and
rehabilitation with an illustration.
3. Examine Gene Sharp’s theory of conflict transformation.
4. What is conflict management? Examine the contemporary debates on the different
models of conflict management.
5. What is Peace building? What are the main challenges to peace building?
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each:
6. a) Win-Win situation in conflict management
b) Main causes of Terrorism in the Central Asia
7. a) Limitations of conflict assessment.
b) Idea of trusteeship
8. a) Approaches to conflict management
b) Gandhian alternative to Modern Civilisation
9. a) Civil Disobedience Movement led by Gandhi
b) Peace building in Sri Lanka
10. a) Non -Violent approaches to conflict transformation
b) Role of NGO in Post Conflict Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Efforts in
MGPE-0010, MGPE-010, MGPE 0010, MGPE 010, MGPE0010, MGPE010, MGPE-10, MGPE10, MGPE