MGPE-010 CONFLICT MANAGEMENT, TRANSFORMATION AND PEACE BUILDING Solved Assignment 2022-2023
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT, TRANSFORMATION ANDPEACE BUILDING (MGPE-010)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Assignment Code: MGPE-010/ASST/TMA/2022-23
|Title Name||MGPE-010 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2022-2023|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31|
For January Session- September 30
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each
questionis to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Why is the abolition of untouchability a major goal for Gandhi? What were some of the
steps he undertook for the removable of untouchability?
2. Discuss the non-violent approach to conflict transformation.
3. Examine the concept of conflict management in a cultural context.
4. Discuss the Satyagraha campaigns led by Gandhi in South Africa.
5. What were the main causes of terrorism in Punjab? Explain.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) India’s role in Afghan reconstruction
b) Gandhi’s critics of modern civilisation
7. a) The Champaran Satyagraha
b) Idea of Trusteeship as expounded by Gandhi
8. a) Approaches to conflict management
b) Post–conflict reconstruction
9. a) Main characteristics of peace building
b) Gandhi’s idea of Swaraj
10. a) Social and environmental dimensions of conflict management
b) Role of NGO’s in the post-conflict reconstruction and rehabilitation efforts of Sri
MGPE-0010, MGPE-010, MGPE 0010, MGPE 010, MGPE0010, MGPE010, MGPE-10, MGPE10, MGPE
There are no reviews yet.