MGPE-010 CONFLICT MANAGEMENT, TRANSFORMATION AND PEACE BUILDING
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT, TRANSFORMATION AND PEACE BUILDING (MGPE-010)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MGPE-010
Assignment Code: Assignment /TMA/2020-21
|Title Name||MGPE-010 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Short Name||MGPE-010 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||Assignment /TMA/2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||September 30, 2021 for January 2021 Session
March 31, 2021 for July 2020 Session
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question
is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Examine the nature of conflicts today and mention contemporary debates to
2. Critically examine the sources of conflicts in the society today.
3. Explain the following in about 250 words each:
a) United Nations and Conflict Management
b) Meaning and Significance of Conflict Assessment.
4. What is conflict management? What are the different models of conflict management?.
5. Discuss the role of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund in restructuring
Societies emerged out from Conflicts.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Methods of Conflict Management
b) Main causes of Terrorism in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir
7. a) Structural Violence
b) Non-Violent approaches to conflict transformation
8. a) Approaches to peace building
b) Gandhian Alternative to Modern Civilisation
9. a) Satyagraha campaign led by Gandhi in Champaran
b) Peace building in Afghanistan
10. a) Idea of trusteeship as expounded by Gandhi
b) Role of NGO in Post Conflict Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Efforts of Sri Lanka
MGPE-0010, MGPE-010, MGPE 0010, MGPE 010, MGPE0010, MGPE010, MGPE-10, MGPE10, MGPE