MGPE-013 CIVIL SOCIETY, POLITICAL REGIMES AND CONFLICT
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
CIVIL SOCIETY, POLITICAL REGIMES AND CONFLICT (MGPE-013)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MGPE-013
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2020-21
|Title Name||MGPE-013 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July Session- March 31|
For January Session- September 30
1. What are the different types of Political Regimes? Examine them at length.
2. How did the concept of civil society evolve during Pre-, Modern- and Post-Modern
3. Explain how the Grameen Bank in Bangladesh is working towards eradication of
poverty and hunger.
4. What do you understand by Peace Movements? Analyse types of peace movements.
5. How can the empowerment of women and capacity building be achieved?
Write a short note on the following in about 250 words each:
6. a) Gandhi on Empowerment of Untouchables
b) Culture of Peace
7. a) Global Peace Movements
b) Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue
8. a) Digital Divide
b) Gandhi’s Constructive Programme
9. a) Greenpeace
b) War on Terrorism
10. a) Tocquevill’s concept of civil society
b) The English Bill of Right (1689)
MGPE-0013, MGPE-013, MGPE 0013, MGPE 013, MGPE0013, MGPE013, MGPE-13, MGPE13, MGPE