MGPE-013 CIVIL SOCIETY, POLITICAL REGIMES AND CONFLICT
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
CIVIL SOCIETY, POLITICAL REGIMES AND CONFLICT (MGPE-013)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MGPE-013
Assignment Code: Assignment /TMA/2020-21
|Title Name||MGPE-013 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2020-2021|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Short Name||MGPE-013 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||Assignment /TMA/2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||September 30, 2021 for January 2021 Session
March 31, 2021 for July 2020 Session
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question
is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Critically assess Hegel’s notion of Civil Society
2. Explain the role and relevance of Civil Society Organisations.
3. Discuss various approaches to the study of Panchayati Raj Institutions.
4. Briefly explain the impact of War on Terrorism, Neo-liberal Market Economy and Political
5. Critically analyse the anti-globalisation movement.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Civil Society in Globalised World
b) Civil Society and National Regimes
7. a) Global Peace Movements
b)Anti-Nuclear Protest Movements
8. a) Rise of NGOs in Peace Process
b)Human Rights and Culture of Peace
9. a) Gandhi’s Concept of Peace-building and Empowerment
b)Peoples initiatives on decentralization
10. a) Gramscian concept of civil society
MGPE-0013, MGPE-013, MGPE 0013, MGPE 013, MGPE0013, MGPE013, MGPE-13, MGPE13, MGPE