MGPE-008 GANDHIAN APPROACH TO PEACE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code: MGPE-008
Assignment Code: MGPE-008/ASST/TMA/2019-20
|Title Name||MGPE-008 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Short Name||MGPE-008 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question
is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Explain the conceptual basis of community peace.
2. Analyse the different solutions put forward by Gandhi to deal with intolerance.
3. Write a short note on the following in your own words:
a) Gandhi’s vision of community peace.
b) Understanding tolerance and harmony.
4. Examine Gandhi’s scheme of world federation and peace among nations.
5. Discuss some of the major theoretical expositions with regard to conflict being inherent in
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Approaches to Negotiation and Mediation.
b) Shanti Sena.
7. a) Gandhi’s views on legal conflicts.
b) Gandhi’s views on industrial conflicts.
8. a) Chipko movement.
b) Petra Kally and the German Green Party.
9. a) Importance of dialogue and negotiation in conflict resolution.
b) Fasting for conflict resolution.
10. a) The idea of Fearlessness and Courage.
b) Insurgency in Assam.
MGPE-008, MGPE-08, MGPE 008, MGPE 08, MGPE008, MGPE08, MGPE-8, MGPE8, MGPE