MGPE-007 NON-VIOLENT MOVEMENTS AFTER GANDHI Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code: MGPE-007
Assignment Code: MGPE-007/ASST/TMA/2019-20
|Title Name||MGPE-007 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MGP|
|Short Name||MGPE-007 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July 2019 Session Students- 31st March 2020
January 2020 Session Students- 30th September 2020
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question
is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Discuss the post-Gandhian political structure and its functioning.
2. Describe Indian Peace movements and explain to what extent, they adopted Gandhi’s agenda
3. Critically assess the ecological issues that are affecting mankind today.
4. Discuss the major concerns of liquor policy and public health related issues in India.
5. Critically examine the outcome of non-violent movement after Gandhi.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
6. a) Total Revolution
b) Bhoodan Movement
7. a) Women and Civil Rights movement.
b) Civil Rights movement in United States of America.
8. a) Chipko Movement
b) Water conservation movement
9. a) Type of Non-violent movements.
b) Eco-feminist movements.
10. a) Non-violent solidarity movement in Poland.
b) Anti-apartheid movement in South Africa.
MGPE-007, MGPE-07, MGPE 007, MGPE 07, MGPE007, MGPE07, MGPE-7, MGPE7, MGPE