MEV-015 Environmental pollution, Control and Management Solved Assignment 2023-2024
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code : MEV-015
Course Title : Environmental pollution, Control and Management
Assignment Code : MEV-015/TMA-01/ January 2023 to July 2024 session
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: This assignment is based on the entire course.
Answer any five questions. All question carries equal marks.
Please write all answers in your own words.
Maximum Marks 100
|Title Name||MEV-015 Solved Assignment 2023-2024|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Master of Science (Environmental Science)|
|Semester||2023-2024 Course: MSCENV|
|Session||January 2023 to July 2024 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||MEV-015/TMA-01/January 2023 to July 2024 session|
|Product||Assignment of MSCENV 2023-2024 (IGNOU)|
1. Name and describe any three control devices for the control of particulate emissions.
2. Explain inversion. Elaborate on how inversion will affect the dispersion of pollutants
3. Discuss any two aerobic methods available for sludge treatment
4. Distinguish between loudness and annoyance
5. Define criteria pollutants with example
6. Differentiate between activated sludge process and trickling bed filter
7. Differentiate between water quality characteristics of surface water and ground water
8. With the help of a neat sketch explain the principle, construction and working of a
MEV-15, MEV15, MEV 15, MEV-015, MEV-015, MEV 015
There are no reviews yet.